Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Goodbye 2017, Welcome 2018!

Hi guys, Welcome to 2018! I’ve been so excited to get rid of 2017, for me personally it was a rough year but also a year of accomplishment. Did I hit my goals for 2017? Lets recap shall we!


2017 GOALS


  • Go out and mingle with new people. - I have been a homebody for the longest time. I have reached the point where I forgot how to socialize. Haha! I've pushed myself to attend arts & craft workshops. I was able to talk with participants and instructors with a bit of awkwardness. Although I didn't make new friends, attending the workshops is a huge achievement for me.
  • Start a home-based business. - I have 8 siblings who already living their own lives. Either raising a family or working abroad. My parents asked me if I could stay with them at their home because they are feeling lonely and getting tired due to old age. It was a tough decision for me but yeah.... guess what, I agreed! Now I'm a part-time leather worker and freelance web developer/graphic artist.
  • Finish internship and graduate from college. No words to describe I feel. Just happy... very happy.

2018 GOALS

"When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life." - Abel Morales
  1. Speak your mind often.
  2. Be responsible in your actions and decisions.
  3. Write more in your journal.
  4. Don't forget to take a me-time even just for a few minutes.
  5. Host a workshop
  6. Learn how to advertise business better
I keep my list limited because I don't want to overwhelm and stress myself too much. I want to enjoy things that I do. 2017 was a very difficult year, but it’s made me stronger and better.  To everyone reading this - have a happy and blessed new year!


Let's Get Creative,
DAISY 



No comments:

Post a Comment