Thursday, February 22, 2018

Having Fun Writing Letters for InCoWriMo

Hello readers,

I have previously posted a blog post all about InCoWriMo. I'm having a blast writing letters and I get excited when I receive from people all around the globe.


OUTGOING MAIL

These are the 1st batch of letters I've sent. I kept my letters minimal in design for 2018's InCoWriMo. Last year, I gave handwritten letters including a watercolor painting. I even troubled myself with drawing at the back of the envelopes. That didn't go well for me because I have put most of my time with it, leaving all my work and personal hobbies undone.
.

INCOMING MAIL

I thought they would never come. Turns out that our postman collected all my letters and send it all at once instead of going to my house almost everyday. Hahaha!

I read my letters before going to sleep while I write my letters in the morning. Warm mornings and chilly nights are the perfect weather for me to focus on doing my personal hobbies.


It's never too late to join the party. Want to exchange letters with me? Shoot me an email: lopezdaisyd14 (at) gmail (dot) com


Let's Get Creative.
DAISY

No comments:

Post a Comment