Thursday, February 22, 2018

Journal All Your Troubles Away

Gosh... I forgot how incredibly helpful Journaling is. I did not touch my journal for almost 3 months.. Family stress is eating me up, my work/personal schedule is a disaster and I'm about to explode. I pushed myself to write again, filled 6 pages and darn it feels so good to let it all out.

Dear reader, if you can't talk all your troubles out yet, write them.  It is also important to reach out to someone afterwards - a family member, friend, support group, church members... anyone.

"Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but eventually."



How do you start a Journal / Diary?

All you need is a computer OR pen and paper. I prefer writing my personal thoughts thru pen and paper because it's very therapeutic. It limits any kind of distractions.  You may keep a journal online like LiveJournal, Penzu, Tumblr and Diary.

Find a quiet place where you won't get interrupted - your bedroom, cafe or a library. You may write everyday or whenever you feel like it. 

There are no rules in journaling. Just write away. It' doesn't matter ifyour handwriting or grammar gets ugly. Nobody is going to read it anyway but you. Some people are creative with their journals. They put drawings, paintings and stickers. It's up to you.

Remember, journaling is all about finding stress relief. Writing the first few sentences can be difficult but as you go.... you'll come out flowing  with words.

This is what my journal looks like when I try to write out my messy mind.

This is Ms. Abbey Sy's journal. I'm not as creative as her but I'll try to be one!

Best of luck and happy journaling!


Let's Get Creative.
DAISY




No comments:

Post a Comment