Friday, June 23, 2023

Feeling Tired of Life? Keep Going

I have recently been offered a job and I am currently undergoing a month-long training program. In addition to that, I am also taking care of my father and looking after three dogs. On top of everything, I have to manage the household chores. It's quite challenging and I'm grateful for the opportunity to receive job training at this stage in my life, considering it's my first job in my mid-30s. However, I wish there was a way to reduce the load. I often find myself getting only a few hours of sleep while juggling all of these responsibilities. I haven't found a solution yet, but I will try to come up with something.

For now, I will persist and continue to move forward, and see what life has to offer.


Here's an acrostic poetry for you:


Tossed and turned, the night unfolds,

In weariness, my spirit holds.

Restless thoughts, my mind is mired,

Exhaustion seeps, my soul is tired.


Through the haze of endless strain,

I face the battles, brave the pain.

Rising up with weary eyes,

Eager still to touch the skies.


Time may test, trials may bind,

In this fatigue, I'll never find

Relief and respite far and wide,

Endurance strong, I shall abide.


Tired limbs may ache and groan,

In this weariness, I'm not alone.

Rest assured, I will prevail,

Energized by an unwavering tale.


- Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment